Taste & Graze - Barossa Food and Wine Trail
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Tanunda, South Australia
- Product code: PE0X3L
Experience an indulgent day of wine and food tasting at three of the Barossa Valley's most highly regarded wineries. The day starts at Grant Burge for a delicious chocolate and wine tasting of four premium Grant Burge wines expertly paired with hand-made chocolates from Just Bliss Chocolatiers. Then it's a short drive down the road to St Hallett for a matching wine and cheese flight, before heading to the final stop at Rolf Binder for a gourmet pizza lunch and wine.
10am Grant Burge - Ultimate Wine and Chocolate Tasting
11.30am St Hallett - Wine and Cheese Tasting
1pm Rolf Binder - Locally made gourmet pizza and a glass of Rolf Binder Wine
* Self-driving tour, price covers all three experiences
- Minimum two guests per booking
- Each flight is equivalent to 1.5 standard drinks.
- If you are booking separately and wish to join with
your group, please indicate the group name or booking confirmation number in
the “special requirements” section (please note there are group size limits)